Alumni Emergency Fund:
Through the generosity of donors, we have reserved money to help alleviate expenses directly related to college costs for Cristo Rey de La Salle alumni.
An alumnus currently enrolled in college can request funds using this application form.
Requests will be considered depending on the availability of funds and awarded a maximum of $500. Alumni Emergency Funds are limited and will be disbursed as available.
Who is eligible?
Students are only eligible to receive Alumni Emergency Funding one-time.
Beginning December 1, 2022, for any student enrolled in a two-year college, four-year college, or graduate school, the Alumni Emergency funds may be expended to support any need that falls under Cost of Attendance, which includes, as defined by FAFSA:
- Tuition and fees
- Room and Board
- Course Materials
- Public Transportation
- Other needs can be identified through the application for review
Disbursement of Funds
- Direct check to the college
- Direct purchases for requested items (ex. Technology; Equipment; flight purchase; items/materials will be shipped to students via a shared amazon link).
- Gift card for the vendor
In order to qualify for funds, alum must provide the following:
- Unofficial transcripts
- Proof of enrollment (ex. Screenshot of current semester courses; Tuition payment confirmation; written statement from student and/or their assigned academic advisor)
- Amount requested
- Description of the request for emergency assistance
- Impact of college or university closure on the student’s education and plans for continuation.
- Attached are receipts whenever possible.