Accepting Applications Now for the 2019-20 School Year!There are special circumstances in all families. Please contact our admissions office before disqualifying yourself from the application process. We have bilingual staff ready to help you.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Application for Admission and Financial Aid Application. Application completed TADS. Includes copy of family 2017 taxes (1040, W2’s and most recent pay stub)
- 7th and 8th Grade Report Cards
- Three letters of recommendation are required as part of the admission process.
- Current English Teacher
- Current Math Teacher
- Currant Principal or Counselor
- Standardized Test Scores
- High School Placement Test Score
- Admissions Interview
March 2nd – HSPT Make Up Test – 7:45am-12:15pm
March 13 – Application Workshop – 4:30-6:30
March 16 – Priority Deadline* *Applications will continue to be accepted until all spots are filled. We expect 125 available spots for 9th graders and 10-15 spots for 10th graders.
April 17 – Application Workshop – 4:30-6:30
May 16 – Application Workshop – 4:30-6:30
May 30 – Registration Deadline
May 2019 – HSPT Make-up Testing as Scheduled .
July 1st – July 26th – Alpha Summer Institute