Arrival and Pickup
- Guest students must arrive between 7.00 pm – 7.45 pm to get checked in through the school’s front doors on 34th avenue.
- Guest students will not be admitted to the dance after 7.45 pm and parents or guardians will be notified by school staff. No refunds will be issued for latecomers.
- Student pick up from the dance can take place from 9.30 pm to no later than 10.15 pm.
- There are no entries and exits once checked in to the dance.
Identification and Tickets
- Guest students must present a photo ID (School ID or Driver’s License) and a ticket.
- No tickets will be sold at the door.
- Guest students must NOT be older than 18 years of age nor younger than a current 9th grade student in high school.
- Guest students who do not attend Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School, Bishop O’Dowd High School, Holy Names High School, or Immaculate Conception Academy MUST be invited by a Cristo Rey De La Salle student and must complete a guest pass.
- All students are subject to search before entering the dance and at any time during the dance.
- Bags and purses will be searched.
- Drugs, alcohol, smoking, and vaping are strictly prohibited on school premises.
- The school reserves the right to breathalyze students at random.
- Dancing must be respectful of human dignity at all times. Sexually suggestive dancing is not permitted. Cristo Rey De La Salle chaperones and administration have final say on what is or is not acceptable.
- The following rules apply:
- No hats, hoods, or sunglasses;
- No visible undergarments;
- No flip-flops or bare feet;
- No clothing displaying or promoting violence, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, racial discrimination, gang affiliation, sexually implicit or explicit messages;
- No revealing clothing, including clothing with a plunging neckline and apparel that exposes the posterior or midriff.
- Clothing must remain on during the dance.
- Cristo Rey De La Salle chaperones and administration reserve the right to determine if student attire is appropriate and in good taste.
- Students who are not dressed appropriately will not be admitted or they will be removed from the dance.
- No refunds will be issued for those in violation of the dress code policy.