Accepting Applications for the 2020-21 School Year!
You will need to create a TADS account. Remember to fill out both the Admissions AND Financial Application.
You will need:
- Most recently filed federal taxes
- Most Recent W-2’s received by all Parents/Guardians listed on application
- Recent pay stubs of jobs that Parents/Guardians currently hold.
Submit Academic Records
- 7th and 8th grade report cards
- Student’s most recent standardized test scores
Submit Teacher and Principal Recommendation Forms
You will need recommendations from:
- Math Teacher
- English Teacher
Schedule an Interview and High School Placement Test
English Paper Application for Download: English Application
Solicitud en Español para Download: Solicitud en Español