Dear Mustang Families,
It is hard to believe that the start of the school year is right around the corner. Thank you to all of you for trusting our team and partnering with us through your child’s education. At CRDLS we are committed to providing our students with a rigorous, high quality, personalized virtual learning experience. Trust that you have made the right choice!
I know you have received several emails, forms, packets, etc. I am also mindful that with information come lots of questions, confusion, uncertainty and excitement. Please NEVER hesitate to reach out with any questions or wonders you might have. We do ask for your patience as we attempt to respond to all questions.
I want to encourage you to visit our website to learn more about the extraordinary team that will be accompanying our students through this school year. Click here to learn more about our team! We welcome many new members to our community and welcome back the team that continues to be fully committed to making this an
unforgettable school year.
Also, please note that there have been some internal moves. Mr. Valencia leaves the Admissions office to serve as History Teacher and Director of Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Mr. Gutierrez, leaves CWSP to serve as the Associate Director of Admissions. Ms. Valencia leaves the Registrar/Executive Administrative Assistant to serve as Enrollment Manager in Admissions. We welcome back Ms. Alvarez as our new Registrar/Executive Administrative Assistant. It is truly a pleasure and blessing to see the exciting growth of our school community!
If you have yet to complete the online registration forms, please do so as soon as possible. Ideally, prior to Picture Day.
The other forms that were mailed to you, PLEASE BRING THEM WITH YOU to picture day to return to the school. Also- if you are unable to get an appointment for a physical exam, that is ok. We need the physical form completed by the time we are able to be back on campus physically. We want to work with you. All we ask is that you communicate with us.
Returning students please click the links below:
- Returning Student Registration forms
- Oakland Unified School District (OUSD) – Equitable Services Private School Program (PSP) Income Verification and Evidence of Eligibility – PSP210
- Family Needs Assessment
PICTURE DAY INFORMATION (Mandatory for all students)
Please note that picture day is mandatory for all students. However, if your student is sick or has any symptoms we ask that you please stay home and contact the school so we can schedule a date/time to deliver needed materials. We will figure out how to make up the picture
day in the near future.
- August 20: Sophomores
- Last Names: A – E (Time: 8am – 10am)
- Last Names: F – J (Time:10:30am – 12:30pm)
- Last Names: K – S (Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm)
- Last Names: T – Z (Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm)
- August 21: Juniors
- Last Names: A – H (8:00am – 10:00am)
- Last Names: I – Z (10:00am – 12:00pm)
- August 21: Freshmen
- Last Names: A – H (1:00pm – 3:00pm)
- Last Names: I – Z (3:00pm – 5:00pm)
When arriving at school please park or go to the back of the school. The front gate will be open. Each student and/or family members should go to the red tent that is set up by the front door where everyone’s temperature is going to be taken before entering the school. Once inside please follow the signs to keep social distance while you take your picture and collect anything needed. Please do not stand around or congregate while coming on campus and only come to your child’s scheduled time.
- Everyone MUST wear a face covering/mask.
- Everyone must follow social distancing guidelines while on campus, 6 feet apart.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has confirmed or
suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home.
- All students must wear white button down shirt and tie!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Faculty and Staff Professional Development Days (no students)
- August 14, 17, 18. 19, 24, 25.
- Picture Day and Materials Pick (including student class schedule)
- 8/20 Sophomores
- 8/21 Frosh and Juniors
- First Day of School
Virtual Daily Bell Schedule
Each course will meet twice a week for 80 minutes. All students will begin with a Mentor session at 8:00am. Attendance is mandatory for Mentor Sessions. The day will end at 3:25pm.
- Algebra 1
- The Lasallian Catholic Experience
- English 9
- Spanish 1 Native/Non-Native Speakers
- Ethnic Studies / Civics
- Health and Wellness
- *Work days: either Monday or Tuesday + rotating Fridays
- Hebrew and Christian Scripture
- English 10
- Spanish 2 Native/ Non-Native Speakers
- Modern World
- *Work day: Wednesdays + rotating Fridays
- Algebra II
- Church History and Social Justice
- AP English 11
- AP Spanish / Spanish 2 Native Speakers / Spanish 2 Non-Native Speakers
- College Going Culture
- AP US History
- *Work day: Thursdays + rotating Fridays
You will be receiving an email from your student’s mentor with important reminders and information as the first day of school approaches. Our goal is to set up all of our students for success. Please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.