Cristo Rey is looking for interns for our Wholeness Center!
The Wholeness Center is a comprehensive student and family support program that is focused on student success in school, college, and life. We support students’ social, emotional, behavioral, and academic progress as well as mental, spiritual, physical, and leadership growth of students on their journey from healing to wholeness in a trauma informed and restorative school environment.
- Individual Counseling – anxiety, depression, trauma, stress, peer issues/conflicts, family issues/ conflicts, substance use, etc.
- Group Counseling – social skills, self-esteem, anger management, grief/loss, family transitions, coping skill building, self-regulation, etc.
- Family Support – family meetings, home visits, parent workshops, linking to community resources
- Crisis Intervention & Safety Planning
- Social Emotional Learning Curriculum
- Psychoeducational Classroom Presentations/Discussions – i.e. drug education/prevention, mindfulness, stress management, coping skills, etc.
- Socialization Opportunities before and after school – games, music, and fun!
- Student Success Team Meetings (SST’s) and CARES Team Meetings
For more information, please contact:
Jennifer Castello, LCSW, PPSC
Director of Wholeness
(510) 561-6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1530 34th Ave, Oakland, CA 94601