We hope this message finds everyone preparing and excited to return to CRDLS for the 2020-2021 school year. At CRDLS, we have been busy during the summer as we welcomed our new students during the ASI program and of course as we continue to plan for the 2020-2021 school year.
We previously communicated that we will begin the school year virtually. Please note that this decision was made after Governor Newsome’s announcement and in an effort to put our student’s health, safety and well being first. The team continues to plan diligently for a successful virtual experience and continue preparation for on-site for when we get the green light!
In the meantime, we ask that you take to complete a series of re-enrollment forms please see the list below. ALL forms must be completed by Friday, August 7, 2020. In the past you would have received a packet with all of this information, but following best practices and CDC guidelines, we are now moving it to electronic.
- MANDATORY Returning student Registration Packet (includes personal information, emergency contacts, emergency medical authorization to treat, photo/video release, language and ethnicity survey, wholeness counseling consent, free and reduced lunch interest)
- MANDATORY CWSP forms Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for a Work Permit – Certificate of Age (CDE Form B1-1) – Parent/Guardian Section
- MANDATORY Oakland Unified Title Funding Eligibility form Oakland Unified School District (OUSD) – Equitable Services Private School Program (PSP) Income Verification and Evidence of Eligibility – PSP210
We will be sending the following forms via mail, in case you are unable to print the attachment. Due on Aug. 21, 2020:MANDATORY Physical Form
- MANDATORY Physical Form
- MANDATORY Free and Reduced Lunch Forms
- MANDATORY Tuition Contract
Attached to the email, you can also find the Academic and CWSP calendar, Physical Exam form, Free and Reduced Lunch program information and Forms, My MealTime letter, CRDLS Dress Code (virtual learning and on-site), Mandatory Picture Day information 8/20- Sophomores and 8/21 Frosh and Juniors.
Our heartfelt thanks to you for being a part of the Mustang family and for all the gifts you bring to CRL DS! We look forward to our partnership and to witnessing your student’s success!
We can’t wait for the first day of school, August 26, 2020!